Saturday, January 6, 2024

About My Blog!

Hallo! Hoi!
Welcome to Hyesung's Blog. 
I'm Korean, and my name is Hyesung which means Comet! by dictionary.

I'd like to share my dairy and experience in the EU as an international student.
This is my first time living abroad, and studying abroad as well.

Living in Amsterdam is different from Korea. I used to have a job, friends, and dogs. However, life has taken a different turn since moving to the Netherlands. There's a lot of free time (I should be studying harder, I'm just procrastinating), no friends around, and I miss my old companies so badly.

Hi, cuties!

After stepping out of my comfort zone, it feels like a curtain has been drawn on a new chapter. I'd like to share and document this adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding a Place to Live in Amsterdam!

One of the hardest parts of settling in Amsterdam is finding a place to live. Fortunately, students can get a dormitory through the school, ...